Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my boyfriend's back...


T-dub deployed from June 4th and returned October 15th. There were tears on both days. I think we could both agree (as could some of our military friends) that the days leading up to the deployment were almost as hard or harder than the actual 4 1/2 months apart. The anticipation of him leaving left me thinking, "could you just leave already?!?!" :) There were good days, hard days, some days drug on and on and then other weeks seemed to fly on by. We were both thankful to have this first deployment behind us. We survived! I was able to travel to the states for about 5 weeks and see family friends, visit LLYC, be in a friend's wedding, visit Target and eat LOTS of Chick-fil-A. My sweet friend Jami, was willing to come capture our sweet reunion. thanks, Jami. These are moments we will forever remember. I think I was as excited/nervous/stomach in my throat going to pick him up that day as I was walking down the aisle to him. Being with my T feels like home. :) Praising the Lord for his safe and happy return!













we heart rob chance!



welcome home!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment